Thursday, December 02, 2004

Second Chance

My wish has been granted
I am given a second chance
My prayers answered
I will surely change.

I've promised to
A promise
I never want to break
A chance I'll never miss

I'll follow all rules
I'll never break a regulation
I promise I'll be good
And will always be as now

I'll keep my nose clean
I'll make it shine all year
I'll never be bad no more
I'll make it to santa's list this year

I'm appreciating the freedom
The freedom i once took for granted
Always better now than before
Better little than never at all

I'm earning the trust
I'm earning the respect
Give me time
I'll prove you I can

I deserve my education
I deserve to be better
I thank you for believing
I thank you for giving me a chance

I've learnt the harder way
I've cope with all waves
I'm still standing here
With all the love I have

I will never repeat
The mistake I once did
I've learnt I really have
The mistake I won't do again.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment