Friday, December 03, 2004

If you're gone

If you are gone,
I shall not shed a tear;
For a smile you'd rather,
I shall give my best smile ever!

You are my everything;
The reason why I'm breathing,
But I shall move on,
For that you'd prefer.

No doubt, it is gonna be hard,
So hard, I wished it was me.
I don't know who I am no more;
I'm numb to everything now.

I'm afraid, I'm fearful
I thought I won't make it;
I just couldn't imagine,
Life without you came true.

Tears filled my eyes,
I want to burst and cry.
I felt you hugging me,
So tight but invisible.

Your face no longer greet mine,
Your body no longer against mine,
I couldn't hear your heavy breathing,
I turned, You're not there...

I wish it was me,
Instead of you;
I wish I'm dead,
To join you.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment