Friday, December 03, 2004

My Colours

If I say I'm feeling blue,
Does it mean I'm sad?
If I say I'm feeling green,
Does it mean I'm jealous?

If I say I'm feeling red,
Does it says I'm angry?
If I say I'm feeling black,
Does it says I'm switched off?

I don't see my moods,
With colour anymore,
These colours are mismatched;
For to me it mean different..

Blue is Peace,
Green is Fresh,
Red is Inviting,
Black is Everything.

Try mix all the colours,
It gets darker with every
Additional colour added,
All colours mix together makes black.

So tell me now,
Does blue still mean sad?
Does green still sound jealous?
Does black means you're in darkness?

Colours are beautiful,
I'll show you.
Black is everything
White is nothing.

My mood today?
It's Black and Blue
Got everything in peace
That's what I'm saying.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment