Thursday, December 02, 2004

Music

How bad can it be
To be left outside alone?
Like how Anastasia sang
Her records to the radio.

How bad can it be
When in the end it doesn't matter?
Like how LinkinPark sang
In one of their albums.

How bad can it be
If I ain't got you?
Like Alicia keys sang
Her song away.

Songs that seemed
To read your mind
But do they really know
How it really feels?

So terrible,
So lonely,
Not in the mood
Not in this world.

I'm nowhere
I'm on air
I'm going nowhere
As I've got no air.

No air to breathe
No more oxygen left
No more life in my body
Only a soul seeking another.

Song after another
Accompanying my feelings
Lifting my spirit
Bit by bit to a beat.

Music of my life
So much influence
Yet staying true
To my own self.

I wanna sing
But i have no voice
I wanna learn
But i have no one.

I wanna dance
But i can't keep up
I wanna learn
But I have no time.

Music of my life
No singing
No dancing
Just listen...

Listen to that beat
Listen to that rhythm
Follow the beat
Of every rhythm

Sing to your own tune
Dance to your own feel
Join me in my world
And listen to my music.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment