Thursday, December 02, 2004

Me

I was afraid yet tough
I was confused yet collected
I was full of fear yet full of terror
I was forced to make up my stories.

I tell people my life
A life I so wanted
I made it sounded true
For all I know, it never did exist.

I know I had a future
A future that was crushed
In a moment of influence
For that I hate myself so much.

I am not a perfect person
I made a lot of mistakes
From most I have yet to learn
For I never knew what it really mean.

Learn from your mistake,That is
But noone ever taught me how
I couldn't even identify my mistake
What more to learn from them.

I grew up now I know so much
I have to accept that I'm no perfect person
But full of mistakes to be learnt
Nothing wrong is doing them, Just keep learning.

I'm given a second chance
Now and for all
I wanted to prove I can
And I am doing now

I've got everything coming
I've got nothing to lose
I'll never screw up this time
Never in this period.

I'm going to make mama proud
I'm going to make daddy happy
I'm going to make up for everything
For everything is what I've got.

I'm going to make amends
I'm going to walk across that desert
I'm going to swim across that ocean
I'm going to be the best anyone can have.

Look at me, folks.
I can be your number one
I can be the best
And I believe so.

Believe me, folks
Trust me on this
I shall never take
This chance for granted ever

Thank you, lord
For giving me this chance
This opportunity so great
I can never repay.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment