Tuesday, January 04, 2005

My love story...

The wind blowing my face,
The dust swept up and out,
You have left without a trace,
Yet memories never stayed out.

Everything happen for a reason,
Say you never meant to hurt me,
Told me you will always be there,
But you never really mean everything.

You lied and brainwashed me,
You lead me to hate my parents,
You took away my family who love me,
You are nothing and vent on my everything.

You are no more in my life,
I have found someone new,
Who is worth my sacrifice,
Unlike you who took me for granted.

You said I am cruel,
That I never appreciate you,
You said I can never be a step higher,
That I should always let you be better.

You made me cry,
You beat me so bad,
I keep giving in for you,
I thought this could work out fine.

But I was wrong,
My mind has warned,
But I didnt take it to mind,
For I thought it could be wrong.

Thank god,
I've found my way,
I've not lost my family,
I still have them with me.

I have found someone new,
Indeed it was quickly after you,
But he guided me to stand for myself,
That I can be the best any woman can ever be.

He told me I can do it,
He told me my parents love me,
He told me I am loved by many,
He made me smile and forget my sorrows.

He helped me through things,
He volunteered help without being asked,
He showered me with love and many advice,
He said he will never take me for granted ever.

I trust this man,
I have fallen in love,
I start anew with my man,
My man who helped me up when I fall.

He told me what's best,
He encourage me to let go the bad,
He assured me that I can surely do it,
He kiss my pain away with his promises.

I hope this is the one,
The one will care for me,
The one who is made for me,
The one that I'll be with forever in joy.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

2 comments:

  1. hello warrior, that was quite a poem. i'd like to think that's really you rising up from the ashes. good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hazard, All poems in this blogsite is true on my end.. All out from my own experiece, from my own and true hardship, sorrows and love.. There is no doubt of some exageration in my friendship love-hate pieces.. But my love is nothing but the truth, right Mr J?

    ReplyDelete