Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Missing You

I'm missing you,
Your whispers of love,
Your sweet kisses and hugs,
Your special touch and your smile.

I can't stop the tears,
I'm missing your presence,
You left a huge hole in my heart,
I feel so empty without you by my side.

My heart wants you to stay,
My brains says you have to go,
My heart wails and cries non-stop,
My brain saying it's the right thing to do.

I checked my mobile,
Awaiting you to text me,
Awaiting your calls to greet me,
But I realised you're miles away.

My heart sank,
My mood swings,
I miss kissing you,
I miss hugging you.

The morning kiss no more,
The smile on my face is taken away,
Everyday is the countdown of your return,
I'll be waiting here awaiting you to fill joy in me.

I am missing you,
I miss your everything,
I am missing your presence,
I miss you playing with my hair.

I miss you teasing me,
I miss you making my day,
I miss your laughter over my joke,
I miss your touch of every concern for me.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

2 comments:

  1. Hi Junaidah! I am just stopping by to look at your site. It looks like you have a lot of new posts. I think I still like "Today" the best, though. I can picture the scene and it captures the moment so very well! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sparing time to view my blog guys.. Really appreciate all ya comments... Coz that's what I need, more encouragement, more guidance.. Take care...

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete