Sunday, December 26, 2004

In you I find..

The sunshine making you glow,
It meant so much to be by your side,
This is a dream come true for me,
It means the whole world to be with you.

In you I found myself,
I find you guiding me somewhere,
Somewhere I deserve and should be,
You taught me to be stronger and better.

You found strenght in me,
You believed in my dreams,
And you plastered a smile on me,
In you I found pure happiness.

The sunrise shining through,
Brightening our future together,
I am convinced you are made for me,
I felt my best when we are together.

The sunset stealing the light,
You are protected me from harm,
You never left me to face these alone,
My hopes still as high as the sky above.

Just you and me alone,
Facing life's battle together,
Hand in hand we face this war,
You and me are partners in mission.

In you I found strenght,
In you I found my future,
In you I found confidence,
In you I found my best self.

You made me your best,
You bring sense into me,
You shake the fear off me,
You bring me out to my very best.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment