Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Someone I know

A cry for silence,
A silence of revenge
A revenge over myself
To a friend I called foe.

A foe I had once called a friend
Who had tested my patience,
Who got over the thin line
Who had me raging in anger

The anger that was over jealousy
The jealousy that tore our friendship apart
The friendship with no trust
The friendship with no joy for each other.

I cry in a moment of silence,
I got stabbed at my back
I turned to see that face of yours
So full of satisfaction with no regrets.

I couldn't believe my eyes,
A friend became a foe.
In a matter of time,
Just because of jealousy.

I am now no more
But memories haunted you
Every night, you can't breathe
You can't sleep in peace no more.

Sorry to have done that
But I wasn't the one
With decisions of your life
You made a choice to kill me.

The tear in your eyes,
The fear in your soul,
Find forgiveness my friend,
For your peace lies within.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment