Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Life BooK

Wind blowing the pages,
The pages of my life,
Open and left to be read,
Read and you'll know.

You'll know every word,
Is the truth from my heart,
My heart with broken pieces,
Broken all the time but fixed once.

That one fix that made me,
So different but the same.
The same attitude, the same me,
But with a purpose to be claimed.

My book of life
Not many pages
Yet so important
Please read and you'll know.

Pass the book around
Let people write about you
From a different perspective
From a different view of someone.

That book will have more pages,
All about you, me and everyone.
You'll know you more than anyone
And you'll know everyone plays a part.

Life is unfair as it had always been
Your existence based on two person
Without one you're nobody alive
Be grateful for your own like noone would

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment