Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nowhere, Everywhere

I feel so free, with no ties.
I am nowhere, everywhere...
I felt so threatened, with no shelter.
He who protected me, decided to kill me.

I'm on the air, with no warranty.
If I never survive, then I will die.
I felt so cheated, but i am obligated.
He who could stop my tears, made me cry.

I cried in anger, with streaming tears.
You did not get it, and you never will.
Here I am, trying so hard without you caring.
And there you are, enjoying and having a blast.

Right here, nowhere.
I stood alone, with all my will.
Down there, where you are.
With many, that never stays.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:45 PM

    As usual a wonderfully thought out piece of poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Anonymous,

    Nice to hear such. Thanks for your support. Really appreciates your comment. Keep coming back to read more!

    Cheers,
    Junaidah

    ReplyDelete