Saturday, August 20, 2005

Trying

The tenderness inside,
Left untouched unknown,
By the rock hard surface outside,
Judged by the very first impressions.

Sad is life,
Cruel is world,
I took out a knife,
And tried to cut it raw.

Blood everywhere,
Felt no pain no more,
Frustrated is the word,
Bleeding a lot as I fought.

This is too much,
Taking its toll on me,
The only defenseless soul,
With nothing to compete for.

A step more I take,
A journey to nowhere,
An indefinite destination,
A period of time I sacrifice.

For experience sake,
I shall look down and move,
For the constant good cash flow,
I shall keep the steps going on and on.

I can't hear,
So I listened,
I can't take it,
So I gave it more.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Hi there.
    Try this simple line:

    I waited to hear your footsteps
    As you walk up my street
    With beating heart,I listened hard
    But all I heard was my heartbeat

    I then looked out of my window
    The night was cold and windy
    I searched the street below
    Is that really you Junaidi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 PM

    Hi we chatted on the SKYPE. Having a nice day. Greetings from Kota Kinabalu

    Walt

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name's not Junaidi... Urgh. That's a guys name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:09 AM

    "For the constant good cash flow,
    I shall keep the steps going on and on." wat the... money? did i see wrongly? money??

    ReplyDelete