Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm myself, be yourself!

If I made some changes,
Will it make any difference?
Will anyone at least cared that I did?

No.. No.. NO...
No one cared...
No one will remember!

If I walked that extra mile,
Will it really make an impact?
Will anyone at least see my deed?

No..No.. NO!!
No one sees the good,
At least not from me...

If I tried to be good,
Will anyone say something?
Will anyone notice that change?

No.. No.. NO!!
No one had done that,
And no one will ever do that!

I am who I am,
Take it or leave it!
I won't change for anyone!

No one took notice of my attempt,
No one cared if I had tried my best,
No one stood by me when I failed..!

I will be the way I am,
I love being myself.
So be it- Take it or leave it!

No one can make me,
No one can force me into things,
No one can control what I want in life.

I will be here where I am,
Standing tall and proud for who I am,
I'll welcome anyone who wanna join me.

Join me,
Stand up,
Don't give up!

Try harder,
Be your best,
Be yourself!

Don't be afraid,
Tell them off,
You are you so be it!

I am myself,
And I'm loving it,
I love being myself..

So join me,
Get your own identity,
Don't change just be yourself!

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment