Wednesday, December 15, 2004

He and Me

It's finally here,
The way I dreamt it,
He was standing there,
And me hugging him tight!

The first few minutes,
Hugging and kissing...
Admiring every moment,
Exchanging sweet-nothings.

His lips on mine,
His arms around me,
His eyes looking at me,
Just a reminder of my love.

That kiss,
That touch,
That look in his eyes,
Melted my heart away.

Oh, is this truly the one,
The one I've been searching,
The man I've been looking for,
Will he give me unconditional love?

Is this real?
Is this a dream?
Is he truly the one?
Am I the one for him?

Is this a game of love?
Is this another fairytale story?
Are we destined to be together?
Will we be living happily ever after?

If birth ends with death,
Will life experience be useful?
If fate bring us together,
Will destiny let us stay together?

If some things are best unknown,
I choose not to know my future.
For if my future is doomed,
I'd choose to death over life...

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment