Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lady

Days has passed,
Since we last texted,
I am still sitting here,
Wonder if you cared.

It's mental torture,
Just to think of what you did,
All the sacrifices I made,
Extending more than just my hand.

I let you be ahead,
To think that you're the best,
Lady, sometimes, you're just no good,
And so I had to make it work.

I care not if you stole my prime,
I care not if you had all my friends,
I care not if you have the best of men,
And I care not if you burn my heart...

But lady, you ought you learn,
You're not always right,
Admit your fault please do,
Sorry is to be said, not to be asked.

If you're not guilty,
Then I guess I was,
Sensitive perhaps,
Or age catching up.

I am still sitting here,
Your first impression clearly in mind,
Indeed it lasted and continue to behold,
That huge pride and vain in your blood....

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment