Thursday, September 25, 2008

Girlfriend

Why have you changed?
Why is there no time for us?
Why has every little thing became so hard?
Why has time overturn our 8-yr friendship?

What have I done,
In ways to cause this wreck?
What have I done,
To do no wrong but guilty nonetheless?

I wondered if my silence is the cause,
Of all this miscommunication and what not,
I wondered if our common understanding,
Has just turn out to differ so much in silence...

In silence I wonder,
If I should say sorry,
For the wrong you did,
And forget what's done...

But that'd bruise my heart,
For the much unhapiness caused,
But if I let this go and not look back,
I know I'll miss you and our friendship.

But I can't hold this anymore,
You have caused much sufferings,
All because of your ego and pride,
You ain't willing to let me be ahead...

This friendship has soured,
I know not how to mend,
I know not if I should patch it,
For I know not what it means to you....

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment