Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Searching...

I've searched,
Yet still unfound,
It's right here,
Somewhere hiding.

In midst of my searching,
I forgot what I'm looking for,
Is it the wealth of happiness,
Or is it the happiness in wealth?

My thoughts played with my mind,
In the midst of this process,
I thought I found it alas,
But my mind went blank.

I forgot again,
Memory lost,
Files deleted,
Brain crashed.

I question myself again,
What am I looking for,
The love of my life,
Or my life with love?

Connection failed,
I tried refreshing it,
But it stubbornly refuse,
Leaving me irritated.

I stood up,
Walked away,
Another failed search,
Looked for a new spot.

Back to where I start,
I am searching still,
For something undefined,
For something already mine.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment