Thursday, December 09, 2004

You

You stole my heart of gold,
But, You gave me yours full of treasure.
You stole my precious moments,
But, You gave me your beautiful life in return.

You stole my loneliness,
And gave me joy noone can give.
You stole the problems in my mind,
And gave me hopes I can never get.

You took away the pain,
And gave me your healing touch.
You took away my worries,
And gave me a sense of victory.

You took away my mind,
But never get out of my head.
You took away my insecurities,
But never let me out of your sight.

I could've been the worst,
But, You made me your best.
I could've been lost somewhere,
But, You guide me to heaven.

I wouldn't have made it,
But, You made it happen.
I wouldn't be where I am,
But, You brought me here.

You did so much,
I couldn't say enough.
You can have me forever,
I am all yours till eternity.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment