Saturday, December 11, 2004

A Treasure

It seems so long,
Seems like centuries,
I can't bear any longer,
This distance between us...

It hurts to be apart,
Seems like worlds apart,
Please don't leave me agian,
I can't bid you another goodbye...

It hurts me so deep,
You sliced my heart open,
I can't take the pain any more,
Please don't torture me any longer...

It seems too unbearable,
Seems like death is easier,
I can't wait and bear this pain,
Please give me your healing hand...

It took longer this time,
Seconds ticked slower this time,
Minutes passed at a rate of an hour,
The hour seemed like many days this time.

It took days that took a month,
Took a month that felt like years,
I have never felt like this before,
What have you done to me this time?

It is so perfect this time,
I missed you like never before,
All I want to do is be with you,
All I need to live is You by my side.

It is so beautiful,
This relationship,
So special and precious,
A treasure I'll keep till the end.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment