Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I forgot

I forgot the day today,
I forgot the date today,
I forgot the duties today,
I forgot the deadline is today.

I forgot who I am today,
I forgot who I love today,
I forgot who loves me today,
I forgot who my family were today.

I forgot where I am today,
I forgot where I belong today,
I forgot where I've been today,
I forgot where I've got to go today.

I forgot who I am today,
I forgot who you are today,
I forgot who my friends are today,
I forgot who truly loves me today.

I forgot how to read today,
I forgot how to write today,
I forgot how to speak today,
I forgot how to listen today.

I forgot who loves me not today,
I forgot who my enemies are today,
I forgot who I am to be aware of today,
I forgot who to say I love you to today.

Have I told you or have I forgotten?
Have I said how much you mean to me?
Have I listen to what you have to say today?
Have I told you what I have to tell you today?

If I haven't,
I'm sorry,
Maybe I forgot,
Will you forgive me?

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment