Sunday, December 19, 2004

Today

Today is lovely,
Thanks for everything,
You made it possible for me,
I have to say thanks for everything!

The food is tasty,
Had stuffed my face,
We went for coffee and pastry,
And had a long nice chat and scored the ace!

You make it happen,
You made my day everyday,
I will continue to let this love burn,
For every minute, every hour, everyday!

I'm looking forward for more,
Today is always better than yesterday,
You made sure of all this things and more,
I just hope I can spend every single day with you!

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Junaidah. I noticed your poem. I like the everyday theme getting "coffee and pastry" can be an everything thing, but you can have some great fun with the simple pleasures in life, like simply talking.

    If you want to visit me, I am at:

    http://www.anonymouspoet.blogspot.com/

    Since you like poems and thoughts, maybe you would like this. If so, feel free to leave a comment. Keep thinking and writing.

    ReplyDelete