Monday, December 20, 2004

My Niece, Siti Nadiah

My niece is eight today,
The cheerful bubbly girl,
Always full of laughter and joy,
Makes me feel like a young girl.

Those time full of curiousity,
Those times when I cradle her,
Watching her sleep in my arms,
Watching her throw tantrums in the air.

She has her good points,
On demand for answers,
Full of innocent questions,
That sometimes drives you insane.

She is my niece,
A lovely one indeed,
Born today eight years ago,
Outgrowing fast and on the go.

I make sure she learned,
I wanted the best out of her,
I sometimes try too hard,
Maybe just too hard for her.

I want her to know,
I loved her from the start,
I will always keep a lookout for her,
To protect her should any harm befalls.

This is specially for you,
My niece the hidden gem,
I know you'd outshine one day,
And I believe in your dreams.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts
-Dedicated to Siti Nadiah Samsul

No comments:

Post a Comment