Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Time pass by....

It has been almost a year,
I was only here in despair,
For it was hard, my dear,
To write when love is in the air.

I had trouble,
To express happiness,
Or perhaps just not able,
To contain my little miseries.

Time came,
A visit it paid,
It left a little fame,
Some memories to replay.

How do I write,
How do I share,
To make things right,
To run away from despair.

Who am I,
To you and the people,
What was I to say,
To help you rise against the rubble?

Words are forming,
In the air it dances,
How, how am I doing?
Why, why steal glances?

Apologies,
I seek from you,
Forgiveness,
Bestowed by you.

Gratitude,
Unseen and unsaid,
In silence or attitude,
Bursting to be freed.

Time passed by,
Catch you can never,
It was my hardest goodbye,
But to forget you, I could never.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment