Saturday, September 10, 2005

Proof to be proven

I was left,
Stranded in tears,
All alone in this world,
Never to hear from you.

I tried calling you,
I yearn for that voice,
I tried to get any chance,
Just to meet you once more.

Failed attempts,
One after another,
Greeted me with pain,
So hard for me to endure.

I found someone new,
He was marvellously great,
Deep inside I still yearn for you,
Just the deepest instinct of emotions.

I knew we would meet,
Someday sometime someplace,
Indeed we did but with no words,
Just the look so full of fear to lose.

I found you again,
Indeed I did search,
It hadn't failed me yet,
At least I've done my part.

I believe in fate,
For it brought us,
To meet and be together,
More than I ever thought.

I had loved you,
And I always had,
If only I knew you do,
I'd have done so much more.

I had you in mind,
The moment you left,
I had you in my dreams,
The moment I fall asleep.

The time has come,
We are back in action,
Let us prove ourselves,
That love and fate brings joy.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:41 PM

    A wonderfully written piece, the best yet. Full of deep thought and emotion from a groovy talented chick.

    ReplyDelete