Sunday, March 13, 2005

Your love for me

We are all born naked,
Unknown to us what awaits us,
In this huge world that welcomes,
Where time never wait for anyone.

In this huge world,
Where love starts to grow,
From the first sight to the heart,
Where true love begins to flow.

The first sign of great love,
Is to have conquered the worst,
We walked through the path full of thorns,
Together we will reach the heavenly destination.

The path full of thorns,
The journey so worth while,
We learnt about one another,
More than anyone would have guessed.

Learning about one another,
Is the greatest thing of all,
To know the one inside you,
To find myself within your soul.

The one inside you,
Is the one I've been looking for,
The one who can take care of me,
Full of respect and love for the rest of my life.

You took care of me,
With all the love you have,
That nothing I can do to repay,
Except to love and cherish every moment we have.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment