Thursday, February 03, 2005

Deep thoughts

I held his hand,
Close to my heart,
Looking into his eyes,
Trying to reach his soul.

Will I still have you,
Next to me this close?
Will you still be there,
Standing by me no matter happens?

I can't find the answers,
Who am I to demand for answers?
Nothing is for sure, guaranteed or reserved,
So why am I assuring everything will be alright?

Time has changed,
So does things and people,
They all change for a reason or two,
Could be anything from past to future.

Who knows for sure?
Maybe I might be gone for good?
Maybe my life would be taken by God?
Maybe someone I held dear leave me soon?

Too many things in my mind,
Makes me fall so deep into thoughts,
My brain worked a little too hard today,
Maybe it's time to let things rest on its own.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment