Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Spirit

I am losing my game of sport,
I am losing the battle I fought,
I can smell my victory at my lowest,
And I will for I could put on my very best.

I stepped out full of pride,
My heart filled with smiles,
Spirits lifted high in the air,
We had fun though life's not fair.

We put on our gear,
We cheered our team,
And get over all our fear,
To get up all set to get mean.

The atmosphere,
The opponents all set,
The spectators looking on,
And us trying to fit in.

We are babies,
But we didn't cry,
Instead we gathered strength,
We put a tough fight and stay strong.

That's the spirit,
So here's the spirit,
We will keep fighting,
And we will always carry on.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

2 comments:

  1. Dear unspokenverse,

    Glad you like my pieces. Do comment more.. I like to know my strenghts and weakness.. I have added you into the list of 'Great Links'.

    I will post more.. And will visit yours from time to time. Thanks again for sparing your time to visit and read mine.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Marah' is an understatement...heheh. anyway, i'm liking your creations more and more. :)

    ReplyDelete