Saturday, November 27, 2004

My Life

My life is a Materpiece,
Like any other art piece,
Every stroke of the brush,
Makes the little bit of difference.

Every step I take,
Determine where I land,
A matter of choice,
That confirms my destiny.

If my dad is a little richer,
He wouldnt have taken mother,
Then I wouldnt have been born,
Neither would I be where I am now.

If I hadn't been through rough times,
I wouldn't have appreciated the good times,
If I hadn't been through tough times,
I wouldn't have appreciate the little things.

My life changed,
I have fallen, got up, and ran.
If I hadn't got up and run,
I wouldn't have met you.

Life is like a chain of reactions,
One missing link replaced by the other,
The other which will make you someone else,
The someone you never knew and will never in this life.

-A piece of Junaidah's thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment